ENTRY LEVEL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
DRPILLA is seeking an entry-level structural engineer with 0-3 years of experience in building design. The candidate will work on a wide variety of projects including schools, health care centers, higher education facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, structural evaluations, and civil / site structures. Individuals will perform complex building analysis on all design phases, structural modeling, structural calculations, and plan production.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in structural engineering or related field required.
- Experience designing structural systems and producing design documents for buildings in Revit and / or AutoCAD.
- Must have experience using structural software such as RAM, RAM Elements, STAAD, Enercalc, TEDDS, or Tekla.
- Authorization to work long term in the U.S.
- Strong written, verbal and graphic skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment.