LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR
DRPILLA is currently seeking a Licensed Land Surveyor in New York to join our team. This position is responsible for all surveying tasks associated with construction layout, establishment of survey control, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, as-built surveys.
- Complete land surveying field data collection for engineering and land surveys, construction layout and GPS data collection.
- Preparation of Boundary, Right-of-Way and Topographic surveys.
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates surveying equipment, including electronic total station data collector, and GPS equipment, to measure distances, elevations, and angles.
- Prepare finished grade sheets, topographic maps, records of survey, corner records, and other survey reports.
- Researches existing record information, including record maps, plans, deeds, easements, and right-of-way documents; and maintains field data records, survey project files, and indexing systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Ability to perform ALTA, boundary, topographic and construction surveys.
- The ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Working knowledge of Trimble, Sokkia or Leica Surveying Equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying is preferred.
- PLS licensure preferred, but would consider a strong LSIT.