PROJECT MANAGER – ARCHITECT
This strategic hire for DRPILLA’s Architecture Practice is an opportunity for the right individual to leverage their business development, client / project management, and design skills to be an integral component for the office’s growth. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to utilize a diverse skill set and is ready to take on the challenges of growing a practice.
- Work closely with the office leadership to diversify and expand the portfolio.
- Work closely with clients, managing relationships and day-to-day individual project needs.
- Work closely with internal teams to conceptualize, design and produce project documentation.
- Work directly with new and existing clients to develop and maintain robust relationships, including day-to-day project management.
- Supervise internal teams in the preparation of design deliverables for all phases of design.
- Set, monitor and maintain project budgets, work plans, and schedules through all phases of the design process.
- Licensed Architect in New York required.
- 10 + years of experience, with a diverse portfolio of public and private sector work.
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Collaborative approach to all aspects of the practice.
- Expert knowledge of local code requirements and ability to efficiently interface with agencies having jurisdiction.
- Confident and effective interpersonal and time management skills.
- Responsible for developing scope / fees and managing project budget, client/consultant invoices, agreements and contracts.
- Review and verify document accuracy for clients, consultants and project teams.