DRPILLA is looking for a dedicated front desk Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone / email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two or more years experience working in a receptionist or administrative role.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.