BILLING / ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
DRPILLA is currently seeking a full-time Billing / Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting team based within our Nyack, NY Office.
- High volume of data entry of project and billing information using various software programs, including BillQuick and Microsoft Excel;
- Maintain ongoing communication with Project Managers to ensure successful billing of projects as needed to gain additional required information;
- Assist in the process of maintaining accounts receivable documentation and backup, including updating databases, manual and / or electronic filing, reporting, resolving backup issues, and all other related documentation as required;
- Assist in QA / QC process to ensure accuracy of data entered and to ensure billing information is compliant with project standards;
- Assist with various other day to day functions of accounts receivable department as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, with a strong understanding of the accounts receivable process, preferably within the AEC industry;
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a plus;
- Strong computer skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn client and project specific programs;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet a high volume of billing and data entry requirements;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, able to work efficiently, adapt easily, and be very detail oriented, as accuracy is essential.