SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
DRPILLA is currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join our structural group within our Nyack, NY office. The candidate will be involved in and complete all phases of structural project development including planning, scheduling, inspection as required, analysis, design and technical specifications and reports. Individuals will perform complex building analysis on all design phases, structural modeling, structural calculations, and plan production for a wide variety of projects including schools, health care centers, higher education facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, and residential structures.
Working on all design phases of buildings and related structures, direct / assist in the analysis, design and drafting of building type structures utilizing Revit, SAP, STAAD/pro, ETABS, RAM, AutoCAD and related software packages.
- PE license preferred.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree with a structural concentration; master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of structural experience working on various building types.
- Experience should emphasize civil / structural design with a focus in the analysis of steel, concrete, wood and masonry.
- Authorization to work long term in the U.S.
- Written, verbal and graphic skills are essential.