DRPILLA is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing engineering firm. The position works under the Marketing Director to support marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be driven, organized, and service-focused. The position is a support role to the firm’s overall marketing efforts yet offers the autonomy to “own” and self-direct varying efforts.
The essential functions of this position include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) entry, including but not limited to, project information, client contact information, and mailing lists.
- Support the proposal management process (RFQs, RFPs) and create / update resumes and project sheets.
- Assist with planning, developing, and writing content as part of external communications strategy.
- Assist with adding and updating content on the DRPILLA website.
- Compile and edit proposal materials, including verifying, and formatting proposal information.
- Support marketing in day-to-day efforts.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
In addition to providing competitive salaries, DRPILLA offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, and vision.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement; licensure support provided.
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal.
- Company–observed paid holidays.
- 401K retirement.