DRPILLA is currently seeking a full-time Survey Technician to join our team within our Nyack, NY Office. This position provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Performing field survey data;
- Operating surveying equipment / instruments;
- Photographic documentation and sketches;
- Calculations of and analysis of field data to develop technical survey plans; and
- Preparation of drawings using CADD methods.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package:
In addition to providing competitive salaries, DRPILLA offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, and vision.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal.
- Company–observed paid holidays.
- 401K retirement.