DRPILLA is currently seeking a full-time Junior Structural Engineer to join our practice. Candidates for the position should have experience in projects such as office buildings, hotels, residential, educational, performing arts, sports and medical office facilities.
Essential functions include:
- Review structures / foundations and assist with performing analyses for existing and proposed configurations for structures.
- Assist with performing analyses on projects of varying complexity using hand calculations, finite element analysis software, and other accepted methods;
- Assist with performing structural investigations of existing structures;
- Assist in the design of modifications for vertical structures and foundations;
- Generate required engineering reports for review;
- Perform site visits as needed to gather required data;
- Review of shop drawings, structural drawings, and calculations;
- Travel may be required on a project need basis.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package:
In addition to providing competitive salaries, DRPILLA offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, and vision.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal.
- Company–observed paid holidays.
- 401K retirement.